First Aid demonstration for organisations also known as mini practical classes, educates and teaches some practical lifesaving skills, especially CPR.
Why Learn First Aid?
It is important to learn first aid in an organisation for a number of reasons:
- Learning first aid improves safety thereby minimising accidents.
- First aid knowledge ensures employees or workers are prepared if a medical emergency occurs.
- It improves employee morale.
- This learning increases employee productivity because they know they are in a safe environment.
- The knowledge feeds back into the community thereby helping to save lives.
This demonstration can be part of a Safety or Health week, or to raise awareness about the importance of practical first aid skills. We can give this class to the whole organisation while selected employees take the certified training.
This class lasts on average 3 – 4 hours depending on the number of employees. We prefer a maximum of 15 people if everyone is to participate in the activities.
We have a curricula for the class and we come with all our training equipment and consumables.