This Family First Aid course covers the essential lifesaving skills that members of a family might need around the home. It includes time for questions that you want answered.
- New and expectant parents
- Family members
What Will You Learn?
- Safety first!
- Action at an emergency – priorities of treatment
- Unconscious, breathing casualty management – adult, child and baby
- Unconscious, non- breathing casualty management – Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) for an adult, child and baby
- Use of an Automated External Defibrillator
- Wounds and bleeding
- How to use your First Aid Kit
- Your Emergency Action Plan
- Question and answer session
This 4 hour class will give you the skills and confidence to deal with all the above and more.
Certificate of Learning (please note that this does not meet workplace requirements)
Home: N50,000 (maximum of 3 participants in your home)
Group: N15,000 per individual ( a maximum of 10, organised at your venue)
Book Below For the Class:
Please fill in your details to book a class.