This Family First Aid course covers the essential lifesaving skills that members of a family might need around the home. It includes time for questions that you want answered.
- New and expectant parents
- Family members
What Will You Learn?
- Safety first!
- Action at an emergency – priorities of treatment
- Unconscious, breathing victim management – adult, child and baby
- Unconscious, non- breathing victim management – Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) for an adult, child and baby
- Use of an Automated External Defibrillator
- Consequences of trauma
- How to use your First Aid Kit
- Your Emergency Action Plan
- Online class: At your own pace
- Physical class: 2 hours in our Lagos office
1. Each candidate is continually assessed throughout the class, with such an assessment being based on participation, verbal questioning and analysis of practical techniques carried out.
- 6 x Practical assessments
Certificate of Learning (please note that this does not meet workplace requirements)
N25,000 per individual (a minimum of 8 organised at your venue if you need on-site physical sessions. This will be at an additional cost of N50,000)