Basic First Aid Training is suitable for those who work in low hazard environments and want to increase their first aid knowledge and skill awareness.
This course gives learners the skills and confidence to respond to a range of accidents and first aid emergencies they could encounter in the workplace.
If you require a quote, please send an email to us. We will respond as soon as possible. You can also reach us on 08177321761.
If you don’t need first aid training for work reasons but would like to learn first aid for adults, usually in a home or social group setting, take our first aid for adults class which gives you the confidence to act in a medical emergency.
- Larger businesses looking to increase support for qualified First Aid at Work (FAW) staff
- Anyone requiring a regulated First Aid training qualification
- Churches, Charities & Local Government Authorities
- Children & Youth organisations
- Beauty, Retail & Hospitality
What Will You Learn?
- How to provide first aid to an unresponsive casualty
- How to provide first aid to a casualty who is choking
- Know how to provide first aid to a casualty with minor injuries
- Be able to provide first aid to a casualty with external bleeding
- Know how to provide first aid to a casualty who is in shock
- Identify how to administer first aid to a casualty with minor burns and scalds
- Identify how to administer first aid to a casualty who is experiencing a seizure
- Use of the First Aid Box.
This 5 – 6 hour class will give you the skills and confidence to deal with all the above.
Assessment and certification
1. Each candidate is continually assessed throughout the class, with such an assessment being based on participation, verbal questioning and analysis of practical techniques carried out.
- 4 x Practical assessments
2. Certificate of Learning on Basic First Aid
N25,000 per individual (a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 15, organised at your venue)
Book Below For the Class:
Please fill in your details to book a class.