Learn Family First Aid
The Learn Family First Aid course is an opportunity for families to learn first aid together. It provides your family with these vital skills to help each other in an emergency or when general accidents happen around the house. We will also tailor the course to cover any specific illness, activities or incidents of concern.
Who is it for?
This course is for families to learn First Aid together and so it is ideal that children attending should be at least 10 years in order to fully participate and get the most from the class.
What you will learn?
The family first aid class covers how to deal with any emergency of any age and with any potential risk situation. It covers scenarios from babies to the elderly.
(for guidance only as this class will be adapted according to individual needs)
• Action at an emergency – priorities of treatment
• Care of the adult, baby or child who is unconscious but breathing – Recovery position
• Care of the adult who is unconscious and not breathing – CPR (differences between adult, baby & child CPR)
• Treatment of a choking adult, baby and child
• Treatment of bleeding, grazes, embedded objects, nose bleeds, eye injuries etc
• Burns & poisoning
• Treatment of bites and stings
• Treatment of allergies and anaphylaxis
• Recognition and treatment of shock including allergic reaction
• Strains, sprains, fractures and dislocations
• Medical Emergencies; asthma, diabetes, heart attack, fainting, stroke, epilepsy and other seizures
This 3 hour course will give you the skills and confidence to deal with all the above and more!
Assessment and certification
The cost of the Learn Family First Aid Class is N25,000 but N30,000 for locations farther than Victoria Island. This includes parents and children less than 12years. Any additional participant including children over 12 years will cost an additional N5,000 per person.
Book Below For the Class:
Please fill in your details to book a class.