First aid for adults class provides learners with the vital skills to help friends, spouses or colleagues in an emergency or when general accidents happen around the house or out and about. We will also tailor the course to cover any specific illness, activities or incidents of concern.
- If you have been involved in any real life emergency and want to be better prepared.
- If you are going into university or travelling for sometime.
- If you are looking after an elderly relative or a spouse with medical issues.
What you will learn?
(for guidance only as this class will be adapted according to individual needs)
- Action at an emergency – priorities of treatment
- Care of the adult who is unconscious but breathing – Recovery position
- Care of the adult who is unconscious and not breathing – CPR
- Treatment of a choking adult
- Minor and major bleeding
- Strains, sprains, fractures and dislocations
- Medical Emergencies: diabetic comas, heart attack, stroke, seizures
- Use of the first aid box
This 4 hour course will give you the skills and confidence to deal with all the above and more!
Certificate of Learning (please note that this does not meet workplace requirements)
Home: N50,000 (maximum of 3 participants in your home)
Group: N15,000 per individual ( a maximum of 10, organised at your venue)
Book Below For the Class:
Please fill in your details to book a class.