Emergency First Aid for the Workplace (EFAW) is suitable for those who work in low hazard environments or where Health and Safety Executive (HSE) guidelines indicate staff should hold a certificate in emergency first aid at work.
This course gives learners the skills and confidence to respond to a range of accidents and first aid emergencies they could encounter in the workplace.
If you require a quote, please send an email to us. We will respond as soon as possible. You can also reach us on 08177321761.
If you don’t need first aid training for work reasons but would like to learn first aid for adults, take our first aid for adults class which gives you the confidence to act in a medical emergency.
- People responsible for First Aid cover for businesses of up to 50 employees
- Larger businesses looking to increase support for qualified First Aid at Work (FAW) staff
- Anyone requiring a regulated First Aid training qualification
- Sports Professionals and Personal Trainers (e.g. Football Association, Athletics etc)
- Churches, Charities & Local Government Authorities
- Children & Youth organisations
- Builders & Construction
- Beauty, Retail & Hospitality
- Home Carers
What Will You Learn?
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a first aider
- How to assess an incident
- How to provide first aid to an unresponsive casualty
- How to provide first aid to a casualty who is choking
- Know how to provide first aid to a casualty with minor injuries
- Be able to provide first aid to a casualty with external bleeding
- Know how to provide first aid to a casualty who is in shock
- Identify how to administer first aid to a casualty with minor burns and scalds
- Identify how to administer first aid to a casualty who is experiencing a seizure
- Use of the First Aid Box
- The First Aid/Emergency Action Plan
This 6 – 7 hour class will give you the skills and confidence to deal with all the above.
Assessment and certification
1. Each candidate is continually assessed throughout the class, with such an assessment being based on participation, verbal questioning and analysis of practical techniques carried out. There is a test at the end of the class which must be passes before certification is awarded.
- 4 x Practical assessments
- 1 x Theory assessment (Multiple Choice Question Paper).
2. Certificate of Completion on Emergency First Aid for the Workplace (EFAW)
N30,000 per individual (a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 12, organised at your venue)
Book Below For the Class:
Please fill in your details to book a class.