Basic Life Support Training, formerly know as BLS for Healthcare Providers, is the foundation for saving lives after cardiac arrest. It is designed to provide care to patients in a wide variety of settings, and teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in pre-hospital and in-facility settings.
It trains professionals to respond to cardiac and breathing emergencies in adult, child, and infant victims.
For further information, contact us or call 08177321761.
- Healthcare Professionals
- Trained first responders
- Those that require BLS certification and CPR training to enter into a healthcare-related training program.
What Will You Learn?
The BLS course focuses on teaching the essential skills rescuers need to know to perform high-quality CPR in a wide variety of settings. After successfully completing the BLS Course, students should be able to:
- Describe the importance of high-quality CPR and its impact on survival
- Describe all of the steps of the Chain of Survival
- Apply the BLS concepts of the Chain of Survival
- Recognise the signs of someone needing CPR
- Describe the importance of early use of an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- Demonstrate the appropriate use of an AED
- Provide effective ventilations by using a barrier device
- Perform high-quality CPR for a infant, child or adult
- Describe the importance of teams in multi-rescuer resuscitation
- Perform as an effective team member during multi-rescuer CPR
- Describe the technique for relief of foreign-body airway obstruction for an adult or child
- Describe the technique for relief of foreign-body airway obstruction for an infant
This 3 – 4 hour class will give you the skills and confidence to deal with all the above and more!
Assessment and certification
Each candidate is continually assessed throughout the class, with such an assessment being based on participation, verbal questioning and analysis of practical techniques carried out. There is a test at the end which must be passed before certificates are awarded.
Certificate of Completion is presented to each participant at the end of the training (Basic Life Support Training).
N25,000 per individual (a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 10, organised at your venue)
Book Below For the Class:
Please fill in your details to book a class.